Advertisement

BELIEFS AFTER FAILURE (gym motivation) //by Ankit dhedhi

BELIEFS AFTER FAILURE (gym motivation) //by Ankit dhedhi BELIEFS AFTER FAILURE!!

If there's ever been one thing that separates the best from the unknown... That one thing is self belief. If you don't believe you can't do it. You'll never try and you will die never knowing how for you could have gone. BELIEF in yourself. BELIEF after failure, BELIEF When all others doubt. RELENTLESS ESS BELIEF that you will get to your target. No matter what. That is what will see you achieve when there is no talent. BELIEFS is what will see, see you achieve when there's no support. See, no belief around you is needed. When there is belief within you. Tell yourself everyday. I know, I will get to my target. There's no doubt. I will get to my target. I know I will make it. There's not an ounce of doubt in my mind. No matter how many times I am beaten down, defeated, ridiculed. I do no care. I know my target. And I know in my heart, no matter how long it may take. No matter how dark the path. No matter the pain. I will fight. I will adjust and I will win. There's is nothing on this earth, that I will allow to defeat me. My mind is strong. My mind is stronger than all others. Never will i be broken. Never will i stray from my goals. Never will i break from my purpose in life. No one knows my heart. They can doubt me.. They don't know my heart. They can tell me it's impossible. Those are their limits... Not mine. Life can beat me to my knees. It only make me stronger. I am unbreakable. Did you hear me. Did you hear me. I am unbreakable. I'm unbreakable. The strength that lies in my heart.

===============================================
Fair use disclaimer :

Our purpose, when making motivational videos, is to motivate people to reach their goals and NEVER GIVE UP!!

We believe this video has no negative impact on the people, we actually believe it supports them!!

We never upload a video as it is, we only use parts from videos.

If you are the owner of any videos that were included, and you want any of our videos down, send us an email at :-
ankitdhedhi7@gmail.com

Thanks for watching...........

Beliefs after failure,Ankit dhedhi,ADmotivation,Gym motivation,Fitness motivation,Gym workout motivation,Beliefs,Strength inside of my heart,I am unbreakable,Stronger than what you think,I am strong,Unbelievable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments